Tuesday, April 14, 2009

like the dickens!

i will use 'like the dickens' in this post as many times as possible. as many inappropriate times as possible. because it's such a stupid and irritating phrase.

tuesday's monday:

there's a good chance that mondays are out to get me. but this one wasn't so bad. however, my roommate yelled at me for not cleaning up enough. that wasn't pleasant. like the dickens. on the other hand, i talked to my parentals for 3 hours and got a box from kendall which had reeses pb cups in it. aaaaand my best friend is now on facebook. so. at the end of the day, i didn't feel like punching anybody.

i don't actually ever feel like punching people. wait. yes, i do.


tuesday:

there were 4 short term YWAM people who came to visit my class today. they all have normal names. but when i tried to write 3 of the 4 names in a text, they went all screwy. example: bryan = crybn, elissa = flippa, jordan = korean. it made me laugh. like the dickens. anyway, they were great and very helpful. i wish they would come to every class. but they should think about changing their names. nothing wrong with flippa.

on a rather sad note - i believe something is inflamed in my ankle. it hurts (like the dickens). i don't like it. i wish it would go away. not my foot, but the inflamation. good news: i have lots of ib profen to pop. like the dickens.


the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment